buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Barbie A Fashion Fairytale DVD

My girls have been into the Barbie movies for years. I remember years ago when I bought the very first barbie movie for my oldest. She loved it and so have all 5 of my girls. We have bought pretty much all of them since then. So when we heard the newest Barbie movie A Fashion Fairytale was coming out you could bet we would get it.

Barbie is one thing that has been around like forever. Barbie is a girls best friend and is so fun to dress up and go out on a night on the town. So the DVDs have to be just as fun and really so Barbie the way little girls imagine her. They do trust me the movies are great and fun and even I can sit down and watch them with them.
Barbie A Fashion Fairytale:
Barbie and her dog, Sequin jet off to visit her Aunt's amazing fashion house in Paris, and much to her surprise it's about to be shut down forever. After she discovers three enchanting fairies with sparkling magic powers. Barbie comes up with a brilliant idea to save the business. She even inspires Alice , a shy fashion designer, and together they create a dazzling runway fashion show. Barbie shows that magic happens when you believe in yourself.

My girls love this movie. They even had a fashion show them self. It spark fun imagination and ideas. They have watched many times in the last 2 weeks and have not got sick of it yet. I love the hidden message in the story about believing in yourself and you can do anything. That is definitely so true. I really love all the Barbie movies and this one is definitely one of my favorites and my girls favorites. So if you have a little girl that loves Barbie you should definitely check this movie out!

No comments: