buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Organic B.R.A.T. drink is just what their tummies need

Some of you know I have a 2 year old who has a bad allergy to milk, dairy, and oats. So we are stuck on soy milk, coconut milk, almond milk, and dairy and oat free foods. Which isn't much but we are surviving so far. The only thing is my 2 year old is kind of a picky eater and doesn't like alot of the stuff she has to eats and man I don't blame her they look and smell disgusting. She has not been gaining any weight for a long while either because of this diet. She has also dealt with a ear infection and sinus infection in the last couple of months as well which halted her eating and drinking as well. So I am always trying to find things more that she can have to giving her some variety. So when I heard about B.R.A.T. drinks and that they are dairy and oat free I had to try it!

I knew the whole B.R.A.T. diet thing from well medical issues Ive had and from medical school. It stands for bananas, rice, apples, and toast. These are the things you eat when you have a upset stomach or digestive issues. So yes these drinks are perfect for yourself or kids when they got the stomach flu and throwing up. Its actually awesome for that as well. Though my man reason for getting it is for my allergic daughter. Best part it comes in four flavors Regular, chocolate honey, vanilla, and cinnamon toast. Your child is bound to like at least one of them. B.R.A.T. drinks are formulated with all organic ingredients that settle an upset stomach and help to calm vomiting & diarrhea while also naturally restoring electrolytes and nutrients.

We got all four flavors to try and my youngest was so excited to try her milks even though she did share with the other 5 kids as well. Her favorite was the vanilla and regular. My 4 year olds favorite was the chocolate honey and my 5 year old and 8 year old loved the cinnamon toast flavor. They all seemed to love it and thought it was just flavored milk. I loved my youngest didn't break out from it or get diarrhea or stomach pains from it. That means the world to both of us. I am very pleased overall with B.R.A.T. drinks. I definitely found new drinks to add to her diet. Now to find more foods lol!

1 comment:

Meagan said...

this is great to know about. My daughter is allergic to oats too.