buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 25, 2010

Clinere Ear cleaners review

My son and youngest get so much wax build up in their ears and cotton swab doesn't get it all out plus I feel like I am just pushing the  wax farther into their ears. Well Clinere Ear Cleaners have helped us with that.
Clinere Ear Cleaners are a flexible rubber like swab and scoop in one. It flexes and bends. It is so soft to touch and I know it will not hurt my kids ears as bad as the cotton swabs I used to use. One side is like a cotton swab it scraps gently and exfoliates the ear to help clean it. the other side it a soft flexible spoon like scoop. This is great to scoop us those big pieces of wax out. These are also awesome ear scratcher ha ha. I get those inner ear itches you cant get to well these carefully and safely get to it and itches it perfectly. I love that.

Overall I am greatly please with how Clinere Ear Cleaners worked and they are definitely something I will buy again. You can get the at Walmart, Kmart, Walgreens, CVS, Meijer, H-E-B, and Shopkos everywhere for around $5.99 for a 10 pack. Pretty good deal. So head out and try them you will be glad you did!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I have never heard of this but would be great to use on my son or myself or my husband. Sometimes the normal q-tips just don't work. It is nice to know that I can pick up at my local drugstore.

soncrazed@aoldotcom

Joseph Rossignol said...

Thanks for sharing nice information about soft swab ear cleaner pick tool with us. i glad to read this post.