buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Susan K Jewelry review & Discount

With Christmas around the corner it's time to start think what do I want for the holidays lol. We are so busy shopping for everyone else and never for our selves. Then people ask what you want and your like I don't know or I don't care whatever. Well not this year Susan K jewelry has exactly what you want Jewelry! A woman's best friend right?
Susan K jewelry has exquisite handmade necklaces , rings, bracelets and even earrings. They are absolutely gorgeous! I got the Love you to the moon necklace because it represents me and my kids. I say this to my kids all the time. Susan even put my kids initials on a disc with it and it meant alot. They quality of the necklace is awesome. The chain is gorgeous and tough. My 2 year old loves looking at it and tugging on it and it hasn't broke so far so that is a very good thing. The silver disc with the words on it are perfect and clear and very well done. The best part is her prices are awesome. Definitely affordable.

I think personalized gifts are 100 times better then just plain store bought gifts. It gives it that special factor. So overall I was very pleased and impressed with this gorgeous necklace. So if you love jewelry and want something special that will wow you then head over to Susan K jewelry and check out all her awesome stuff. She is also giving my readers Free Shipping just put FREE SHIPPING MOMMIES ANGELS in the message box at the checkout.

"This review was made possible by Mom Spark Media . Thoughts are my own." I was provided with product in exchange for the review.

No comments: