buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, November 15, 2010

Little Lamb Kidz review

I am a sucker for charities especially ones that are evolved around kids.So when I found out that Little Lamb Kidz donates 10% of all their proceeds from their sale of the Halo shirt to Smile Train a non profit organization dedicated to eradicating Cleft lips and Cleft palates in children I was very happy. I love buying things that help other people and I have also put that in my kids as well because they love doing things to help the need people as well.
We got a Halo shirt for my son and he loves the shirt.It glows in the dark and he knows that he helped some kid with Cleft palate or Cleft lip and that makes him feel good as well. He tells his friends about why this shirt is special and everyone else too. That alone makes our purchase mean alot to me. The shirt is well made and is a fun shirt. The design is awesome but the meaning behind it is even better.

So this season if you want to get yourself or someone you care about something that is more than just a present check out Little Lamb Kidz and know you are helping a awesome cause as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, this page is great. It's hard to find genuine people anymore.