buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Minted review

I love Christmas cards. I love making them. I love receiving them yet today is the 12th and I have not received any, kind of sucks. Maybe I am the last person out there that loves cards more than presents. One time I would love to received enough to make a banner across my living room with all the Christmas cards lol. I know I am weird haha. Even if I am the last person out there that still enjoys sending cards I do it every year. I got some beautiful cards from Minted and I absolutely love them.
I got the Snowflake Tree holiday photo cards. I love the brown and blue and my kids picture int he center. They turned out perfect! I was able to choose if I wanted a flat card, or a card that open or even a year line photo card. Then I got to chose the color of the paper I wanted and what I wanted on the back. Next I uploaded a picture that I wanted on the card and positioned it and I could zoom in or out and make the picture perfectly the way I wanted it. The next thing I got to do was my text. I got to chose what I wanted it to say, the type of font I wanted and the size of the font. I was also able to leave little instructions in how I wanted the words positioned and stuff. I also got to pick the envelope. I absolutely love the way it all came together.

So if you still are looking for a cute elegant Holiday, Christmas, or birthday cards and more you have to check out Minted and their awesome selection. You will love their prices and quality. They have cards for every occasion!

1 comment:

~Shari said...

I really like your card. I will check them out for next year card.