buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, January 16, 2011

I got a new blog for you Photo lovers out there

Since I love photography so much and I love showing off my work and joining into other photo blogs challenges I started a photo blog myself and posted my first Scavenger Hunt Sunday post check it out and feel free to follow Toni Jensen Photography . I started it because I love this blog and doing all the wonderful reviews and giveways but I also love photos and photography and I know some of you guys do to so I wanted a seperate blog where I can share photo tips and do photo challenges and share other great photo blogs and sites and so on so check it out and I love followers , comments and shout outs thanks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It’s funny how many articles and news come out on a weekly basis.