buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Systeme 41 review

I am always looking for new ways to clean my face since I am 30 and still get pimples and black heads. I have crazy skin as well. I have oily and dry flaky skin and yes I know that sounds weird but true. I also have very sensitive skin that breaks out to alot of things.

Systeme 41  gentle Purifying cleanser that is formulated with a blend of amino acids to clean away makeup, dirt, and debris without drying it out. It also helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging. After hearing this I was immediately intrigued to try it out!

I received and I tried it that night. It has a interesting smell to it almost citrusy but I have used worse smells haha. You only need about a quarter size amount so the bottle should last a while. Then you apply it to a moist face and massage it in and then rinse with warm water and done. It was easy. Then it was to see if it dried out my skin or rashed it out. My face was dry afterwards but my face it always dry so I always use moisturizer after cleaning my face. I didn't rash out so that was a very good thing. It did leave my face clean and feeling fresh so I would and will definitely use it again.

If you want to try Systeme 41 Gentle Purifying Cleanser then definitely go check it out and all the other product they carry. You will love them!

No comments: