buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cheap Tees are comfy and cheap for kids and adults

I must admit I am a lover of comfy clothes. I would wear my stretchy sweats and a tshirt everyday if I could. So I like finding fashionable comfy clothes as well as cheap ones too. This is where Cheap Tees came into my life.

Cheap Tees has all the great brands you love like Hanes, Fruit of a loom and Champion and much more. Best part they are all really affordable. They have clothes for kids, babies and adults. So it really is a great site for every one!
I got me the Bella Ladies Stretch Yoga Pants in black which are normally around $40 but on Cheap Tees they were only $19.99. They are stretchy and comfy and look awesome on me. I love them! I can wear them around the house and out and even to bed. The fit wonderfully and are very quality made. I love exercising in them since they are so comfy. Definitely my new favorite pants!
I also got the Hanes Youth Tagless tee in Royal blue. I love this because it is tagless and my kids hate tags on their shirts. Plus hey its Hanes a brand I trust and love. My daughter loves the blue since its her Buzz color. It fits her well and I know it will last a long time and best part it only cost $2.94 WOW! At that price I can really stock up.

So if your looking for cheap but quality made clothing for your whole family you should definitely check out Cheap Tees. You will be glad you did and so will your bank account ha ha!

I received the two products talked about in this review for no cost to do my review. It did not effect my review and opinion in any way. My review is my honest and complete opinions and you have the right to have your own opinion!

2 comments:

mimilovesall8 said...

I love the price of these tee's!
I followed you and would love it if you would follow back.
Thanks, Annette
http://mimilovesall8.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Awesome and lovely post! find your desired collection of cheap tees at wholesale rates!