buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Chili's Shout out to eat out Wild or Mild new menu items


As a couple or even a family we don't eat out very often. But when we do we like to try new things. So when I heard about Chili's Shout to Eat Out Wild or mild menu items I couldn't wait to try some. Me and my 5 girls had a mommy daughter date and guess where we went? Yep Chili's!
 My girls had a blast and there was so much to chose from it was so hard to chose. For our appetizer we got the kicked up queso dip and chips. MMM we all loved it. The chips were fresh and warm and thin and crispy. The Queso dip was not spicy but cheesy and hearty and I loved the salsa. All 6 of enjoyed it!
For Lunch I got the Chicken Club wraps with load mashed potatoes and corn on the cob. Oh my it was awesome and came with 3 huge wraps and delicious potatoes with bacon, chives, cheese and more and well my 2 year old swiped my corn on the cob which was juicy and sweet. It only cost me $8.89.
My 12 year old got the Big mouth burger bites with salad and fries. She absolutely loved her burgers and her house salad. She said they had lots of flavor and were way better then fast food burgers! It was alot of food for her so she couldn't finish all of it! Best part it was only $7.
My 8 year old  and 4 year old both got the kids  Cheese quesadillas one got it with fries and one got the cinnamon apples. They were awesome. Lots of cheese and not over cooked. The apples were sweet and warm. The fries were big and just enough crunch. They only cost me $4.49 which is awesome for kids meals.
My 6 year old got Mac and cheese with mashed potatoes. I know go figure we go out to eat and she gets that haha. It was good though not the box stuff. Nice and cheesy and a huge bowl. The mash potatoes were her favorite! Again only $4.49.
 We were very pleased with the atmosphere of Chili's and our waitress was awesome. The menu was huge and so much variety. There is definitely something for everyone there. Best part for me is for all 6 of us the bill was a little over $40. Amazing! We had a awesome girls day and will definitely go back again!
Right now Chili's is doing a awesome promotion called "Shout Out To Eat Out – Wild or Mild”: To enter, participants upload a head shot of themselves and create a wild or mild avatar on shoutouttoeatout.com. Prizes: One (1) winner will be randomly drawn every day and will received one (1) $20 Chili’s gift card. The most voted avatar will win the grand prize which will either be a “Wild” (Las Vegas) or “Mild” (Disney World) trip for four. So head over and check that out its easy and you could win some awesome prizes!


I received a $20 gift card for my review but it doesn't effect my opinion in any way!

No comments: