buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

FireFly Toothbrush the new cool way to get your kids to brush longer

When it is time to brush teeth at our house the kids are done in like 2 to 4 seconds I swear. I have been trying other ways to get them to brush longer and have found the solution. Its called FireFly Toothbrushes.

What are FireFly Toothbrushes? Well they are cute and fun tooth brushes geared for moms to get their kids to brush longer. How you ask? Well they light up. They actually light up for one minute exactly to get your kids to brush the whole time it is lighting up. When it stops they know its been one minute and they can stop. I don't think my kids realized how long a minute was until they brushed with these tooth brushes.
My overall opinion are that any tooth brush that gets my kids to brush longer is a good I mean very very good thing. I loved how easy it is and it made for less stress and griping to get them to brush longer. They enjoyed brushing and I enjoyed knowing their teeth were cleaner. From now on Easter, Halloween and Christmas they are all getting new FireFly Toothbrushes. The best part you can get them in characters as well to please your kids even more. I mean really whats better then a toothbrush that is hello kitty or spider man and lights up? Nothing to kids.

So if you struggle to get you kids to brush the amount they should you should definitely check out FireFly Toothbrushes . You will be glad you did and so will your kids Dentist.

No comments: