buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Jody's Popcorn a hit for gifts and party's

We are a snacking family we love snacks. I know that is not always a good thing but we try to eat healthy but snacks are great to satisfy are cravings. We love popcorn and all kinds of it. So when we got to try Jody's Popcorn we were all excited!
We got three bag of yummy popcorn one being the Chocolate Drizzle and I must say this is the first bag I open and dove into. I love popcorn and I love chocolate . So put them together and I am in heaven. It was crunchy and sweet and chocolaty and yummy. It was my all time favorite!

The second bag we got was the Cupid Corn which was perfect for Valentines or anniversary's or anytime you want to share your love with someone. This one was my kids favorite. It is colorful. It is crunchy and tasty and sweet. It almost like a caramel corn. It is also Gluten Free and only 110 calories per serving. That is awesome!

The last bag we got was the Recipe 53 Caramel Corn. We all love caramel corn so this was no different we loved it. Definitely crunchy and sweet and perfect. This one also is only 110 calories and definitely will curb your sweet tooth. I definitely now know what to get my sisters and friends for presents when I need them.

So if your a popcorn lover or know someone that is you definitely need to check out Jody's Popcorn. You will be glad you did and so will they. Best part is they have a huge selection to choose from and way to specialize it for that special someone. I even have a awesome discount for you my readers. You can get 15% off your entire order by using the Discount code MOM15. So definitely use up this awesome discount!

1 comment:

~Shari said...

I LOVE popcorn. I am pretty sure this would also put a smile on my face!!!!!