buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, February 28, 2011

Pretty Little Liars Soundtrack CD

I love music. I love all kinds. So when I was given the chance to review the new Pretty Little Liars Soundtrack I was excited. I have watch it and and love the music.  This CD has a combination of R&B and soul and Pop and a little rock to it. It is a awesome CD.

One of my favorite songs on it is Beauty queen. It has a awesome beat and I love the meaning its getting across. It is saying that nobody's perfect. That person you think is the Beauty Queen, perfect, beautiful, and smart still has their falls and issues. This hits home for me because I envy alot of people and down on myself alot and I know I shouldn't but it is hard when they look so flawless and happy and this song let me know its just a mirage that nothing is perfect!

The second song I love is I Wont. I love Colbie Caillat and is it a great soulful song. Its about falling in love with someone and them telling you they just want to be friends even though you love them and gave them your heart. I know that feeling and it really is impossible to go from in love to just being friends. I feel for her in the song and it just makes me love the song so much more.


So if you love music or love Pretty Little Liars then you have to check out the new Soundtrack CD.Catch Pretty Little Liars Mondays 8/7c on ABC Family, and visit iTunes to preview songs and pick up a copy of the album here: http://bit.ly/e2S527 .

“I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote the Pretty Little Liars Soundtrack."

No comments: