buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pretty Little Liars and the soundtrack of my life!


What would be the soundtrack to your life and which songs would it include?

My soundtrack would be a mixed Genre. I would have some slow heartbreak songs that would represent my high school years like Taylor's Swifts Teardrops on my guitar and Love Story and Our song. Then there would be some alternate songs that represent worse times in my life like Puddle of Mudd's She Hates me and Blurry. There would definitely be some upbeat and happy songs as well like Sugarland's All I want to do and Lady A's Looking for a Good Time. I can see Beauty Queen from the Pretty Little Liar's soundtrack being one of the songs in my soundtrack as well because it represents me as a teenager and envying the popular girls and watch them change over the years. It is such a moving and meaningful song! My Soundtrack would be a roller coaster of emotions and songs lol but if would really represent my life. I could see it playing in the background of my life story.

The music of the Pretty Little Liar's soundtrack fits perfectly with the story in the show and it makes you feel the emotions the characters are portraying and feel like your in the show. They did an awesome job with this soundtrack to the show and making it work into the scenes. Fay Wolf Song Your love is a perfect example of a beautiful song that represent life and love. It fits the scene so well and is one of the greatest on the CD. 



Catch Pretty Little Liars Mondays 8/7c on ABC Family, and visit iTunes to preview songs and pick up a copy of the album here: http://bit.ly/e2S527

I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote the Pretty Little Liars Soundtrack.

No comments: