buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 21, 2011

The Sweet and Sassy Boutique review

I love handmade personalized things for my kids especially for their little special birthday outfits. Now my youngest just turned 3 and wanted a Buzz Lightyear birthday and it was impossible to find a cute girl outfit to fit that theme until I found The Sweet and Sassy boutique on facebook and seen all their cute shirts and hats and stuff.
The Sweet and Sassy boutique has personalized Hats, Shirts, crochet hats, and sets that are absolutely beautiful! I love the crochet owl hats and the cute birthday hats. I think I need to get a few for my photography business. I also seen she made shirts to fit themes so I asked her if she could make a girly Buzz lightyear shirt in a 3 for my daughters birthday and yes I asked her like 3 weeks before the party and she said yes and that she could get it to me in time as well. I was shocked and happy. She had to order the fabric so it took a little longer than normal but it got to me 2 days before the party and that was even after I moved the party up a week. She was awesome.
When I received the shirt I was in absolute love. It was perfect. The 3 was embroidered in lime green around the adorable buzz material. It had a cute sparkly purple crown on it. It was definitely girly and adorable. It went perfectly with the little jean tutu I made her. The best part is the shirts are very cheap compared to other sites wanted $25 and up hers are like $15 and up. I love the quality and the customer service is awesome. They even have Military shirts which is so awesome and I love the cute little sayings shirts too.
So if your looking for something extra special for your little one check out The Sweet and Sassy boutique and her great selection and you can even have them made to the theme and personalization you want. So head over and check them out! You will be glad you did!

No comments: