buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, March 25, 2011

Xagave the new healthy sugar alternative

I am sure all of us are starting to either see the results of our New Years resolution of losing weight or eating healthier or we have gave up lol. Well I have a new way to stay eating healthier without cutting all sugars from your diet and its called Xagave.

What is Xagave?
Xagave is a wonderful sweetener and food that will help you achieve your health goals, whether it be weight loss, improved digestion, more energy or an enhanced immune systemA unique and special blend of the nectars derived from Agave Tequiliana (Blue Agave) and Agave Salmiana (White Agave) plants. This proprietary, premium blend provides the best tasting, best cooking qualities, most versatile and healthiest product on the market.


I was intrigued so they sent me a bottle and a cook book to try. When I received it I must say it looked like a bottle of honey to me. Then I started reading it and seeing that it had 17% Calcium and 1% Iron and only 60 calories and I quickly knew it was definitely different then honey. I loved the fact you use so much less of Xagave than sugar. For like cooking with Xagave for every 1 cup of sugar the recipe calls for you use only 1/2 cup of this which saves alot of money and calories. So how did it taste you ask? SWEET but honey like. I was excited to cook with it. I first tried it in my morning coffee and I normally use 3 tablespoons of sugar in my big cup of coffee this I used 2 teaspoons and it was plenty sweet. It had a slight different taste to it but nothing drastic and it actually tasted better. I than used it for to make brownies from the recipe they had in the cook book and they were delicious. You could not taste a difference at all. I also used it for a glaze on chicken which was to die for. I was impressed. 


The cookbook is awesome! So many great recipes for dessert, main dishes, drinks and kid friendly recipes. I am in absolute love with it. I cant wait to try so many more of the recipes like Grilled Mahi-Mahi with grapefruit,avocado & spinach salad and Banana nut bread and even smoothies mmmm yummy!


So if you are trying to cut sugar down in your life or your whole families life you should definitely check out Xagave. You will love it and so will your body!

No comments: