buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Strawberry Shortcake Puttin on the Glitz DVD now available

Strawberry Shortcake: Puttin on the Glitz
Available on DVD March 22, 2011
66 minutes long

Movie Synopsis:
Fabulous new fashions, sparkling musical ‘Glamicures’ and delightful new ‘Do’s’ have Strawberry and her friends ‘Puttin’ on the Glitz’! But, all that dazzles quickly unravels with misunderstanding… until the girls find creative and kind ways to be honest with their feelings… and with their friends. It’s heart-to-heart makeover magic… as the girls learn that nothing looks as beautiful as friendship feels!

My Opinion:
I grew up with Strawberry Shortcake and loved it. So when she made her debut when I had kids you bet they feel in love with her. We have almost every DVD there is of her and tons of Strawberry shortcake dolls and Toys. My 8 year old loved her from a year old and still does. So when the movie arrived all my girls were so excited to watch it. It wasn't a long movie just over a hour but it kept them entertained that whole hour. The animation was adorable and fun. It was such a girly movie and my girls loved it. They have watched it almost daily since we have gotten it. Its definitely 2 thumbs up from me and my girls!!
So if you and your little ones love Strawberry Shortcake you have to check out her newest movie called Strawberry shortcake Puttin on the Glitz! Available now on DVD at stores where DVDs are sold like Walmarts, Kmart's, Best Buy and Amazon and more! Check it out!!

No comments: