buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, May 16, 2011

Allergy pillows from Allergy Guard Direct




This is the beginning of a huge awful allergy season for me and my family. I have started up so bad already. I cant breathe, stuffy, itchy eyes sore throat and all. I have seasonal allergies along with dust mite allergies. So when given the chance to try out a  allergy pillow I though heck yes!
When I received it I looked at it and thought wow nice big fluffy pillow but after further examining and testing it just wasn't up to my par. It was too soft for my test. I like really firm pillow where this one was so soft I sank 3/4's of the way through the pillow. I did try it for a couple days but couldn't get use to the softness. I think allergy wise it seem to help some but I didn't use it long enough to get a go feel for it. I ended up giving it to my 4 year old who also suffers from allergies. She loves the softness of it. She has used it for about 1 week now and it has seemed to help with the morning sniffles and itchy face. So honestly it could be helping and she loves it and that's all that matters to me.
Company info:
This is truly an allergy free pillow! Made with a shell using the certified 100% cotton Allersoft, this is the softest pillow you can buy.

*With a mean flow pore size diameter of 5 microns, this fabric is one of the most effective barriers against pet
dander, dust mites, bed bugs and other harmful allergens.

*A much tighter weave and higher thread count offers the best in durability from laundering.

*4 oz per square yard with 280 threads stitched per square inch.

*Air permeability reading of 5 which indicates a wonderfully cool fabric.

*All covers are sewn with a "safety" double stitch and at least 12 stitches/inch.

*Latex free

*Hypoallergenic polyfiber fill with no added chemicals

*Machine washable
So if you have a allergy sufferer in your house it might be worth checking out what all Allergy Guard Direct has to offer regarding bedding for allergies and see if they work for you!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product reviewgiveaway Disclosure.

No comments: