buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, May 8, 2011

The best romance of Smallville

I am in love with Smallville and have been since it began 10 years ago. I love the suspense and drama of the whole series. It makes me sad to know next Friday is the last episode ever of Smallville . I have always thought Clark Kent was so cute. I enjoyed the few relationships her has had. I loved his first love Lana Lang and his best friend Chloe but my all time favorite love of his was the famous Lois Lane.

Lois Lane and Clark Kent's relationship began on - ("Crusade" Season 4, Ep. 1): This relationship slowly developed over the years; from complete strangers to romantic lovers, Lois Lane is a journalist for the Daily Planet. After five years of friendship with Clark, they fall in love and she becomes Clark Kent's fiancee. She first appears in Season 4 "Crusade," when she arrives in Smallville to investigate the death of her cousin Chloe. She meets Clark for the first time when he falls from the sky and is found naked in a corn field. She wraps a red blanket around him (iconic for his future cape) and begins their relationship.
Why I love this relationship the best is because its true love. I love the corky little remarks Lois gives Clark. She was always making fun of him and giving him the nick name Smallville. They were like the school kids who picked on each other because they liked each other. I so loved when they actually started a real relationship together after a lie detector proved they had feelings for each other. Lois is like Clark's sidekick. She is always there to help him and support him even if most of the time that means him having to save her from her own self most of the time lol. I just love how true and honest and fun their relationship is. They tell it how it is and they support each other. I cant wait to see the shows finale!

With the 'Smallville: The Complete Series' DVD, fans will be able to relive all of Clark Kent's romantic encounters, from start to finish! With an Exclusive Daily Planet newspaper written by DC Comics that highlights the important storylines developed during the 10-year run of the show, the Smallville Complete Series is a must-have for all Smallville fans! http://amzn.to/m9qILM
Make sure you check this great offer out. This show is a classic love show with lots of action, drama and humor. It is a must see and a must have. I cant wait to get my hands on the Smallville: The Complete Series DVD and at this price its too good to pass up! http://amzn.to/m9qILM 

"I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for 'Smallville.'"

No comments: