Healthy Summer Tacos: Take a Lunch Break to Mexico
There are SO many healthier alternatives to beef when making tacos. My FAVORITE is salmon.
Don’t get scared away. This recipe for salmon tacos is simple, delicious, and low in fat/calories.
You’ll feel like you’ve escaped to MEXICO.
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 4 Market Day salmon fillets
- 4 thin slices lemon
- Pico de gallo
- Corn Tortillas
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pour lemon juice into ungreased rectangular baking dish, 11" x 7 1/2" x 2"
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup brown sugar.
- Arrange fillets in dish and drizzle with butter.
- Bake uncovered 15 minutes; turn.
- Place 1 slice lemon on each salmon fillet
- Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons brown sugar.
- Bake until fish flakes easily with fork, approximately 15 to 20 minutes longer.
- Place salmon on corn tortillas and cover with toppings!
By Ashley LeMieux, the founder of The Shine Project and freelance writer for My Baby Clothes. Get your little angels dressed for the summer in their beautiful baby clothes, tutus and baby headbands.
**If you would like your recipe shared with a link back to your site on one of Mommies Angels Tasty Tuesday posts email me at email@example.com I look forward to share your yummy recipes!