buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 20, 2011

Luau Party games and party Ideas



My daughter who will be turning 9 in July wants to have a Hawaiian Luau for her birthday party. Now I found all the party supplies at Dollar Tree but now my hard thing is to figure out Hawaiian Luau Party Ideas and Luau Party Games for the party. I have decided on Hawaiian pizza and Hawaiian punch and Hawaiian chips for the food and obviously dress code swimwear lol. For the games I got a great opportunity to review some awesome Luau games from Python printable games.
What was nice about this site is they are all printable and ready to use. They had tons of games themed for Luaus. Some for adults and some for kids. I printed up the Luau invites, the Luau paper dolls, Luau mad lips, pin the parrot on the pirate game and the Lei-it-on me game plus a few more. I know all our guest are gonna love them. I love I can print just the amount I need so no worries about not having enough and it costing more for more. That is awesome. I love it!

So if you are having a Hawaiian Luau party you have to check out these Luau Party Games. Also if you sign up to their newsletter you can get their E-Book and get Moo-Luau Mad Libs, FREE Luau Invitations, and a coupon for 10 percent off the Luau pack, plus lots of Luau party planning tips and recipes. So check it out!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product reviewgiveaway Disclosure.

1 comment:

kim@mommiestimeouttoday.com said...

I just has a Luau Party for my 3 year old. She had no idea what a Luau is or even what or where Hawaii is but I knew she'd love to put on the grass shirt and lei. The kids had a blast. I also got, from the dollar store, a large cardboead cut out of a hawaiian girl doing the Hula and the kids can put their faces in the face cut out. It was really cute.