buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Rizzoli & Isles Season One Now on DVD

Being a mom I dont watch alot of TV. When I do want to sit down and enjoy a show there really isnt anything on that I want to watch any more other than reality shows and I will admit I do watch some but I miss TV shows with story lines and plots. So when I came across Rizzoli & Isles I was immediately drawn in.


Rizzoli & Isles, a TNT drama series starring Angie Harmon as police detective Jane Rizzoli and Sasha Alexander as medical examiner Dr. Maura Isles, is based on the Rizzoli/Isles series of mystery novels by Tess Gerritsen. Tess was quoted as saying that the adaptation was a dream come true.


I love suspense and drama shows. Honestly I never read the books but after watching the show a few times and knowing it all started from a book intrigues me. I think of my blog and my life and if it were ever turned into a show what it would be. I honestly dont think it would go far but it would be a comedy and drama for sure. I could see my life as a kid and growing into a teen and my teen years that would be funny and scary lol. Then into wife and mom years now and raising 6 kids as a SAHM and blogger/photographer. There would definitely always have action and drama haha. I think to make a show great it really does need some history and a awesome storyline or else nobody is gonna watch it. I think the writers of Rizzoli & Isles did a great jon and I cant wait to see more next season!


If you want to see Rizzoli & Isles check out 1st season on DVD. You can pre-order your copy of Rizzoli & Isles Season One on DVD Here today and catch all 10 'must see' episodes.




“I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Rizzoli & Isles Season One on DVD."

No comments: