Low Calorie Pizza
and say hello to Home-Made “I feel SKINNY” pizza!
- Wheat Pizza Dough (I get mine from Fresh and Easy)
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Pizza Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Put a little bit of flour on bottom of a baking sheet.
- Spread dough out about 12 inches, and make sure flour is on both sides.
- Spread pizza sauce over dough, and put in oven for 5 minutes.
- Take pizza out, and cover in mozzarella, sliced tomatoes, and mushrooms.
- Bake for approximately 9 more minutes.
Ashley LeMieux enjoys spending time in the kitchen and loves to share scrumptious recipes with others. Ashley is also to founder of The Shine Project and enjoys writing for My Baby Clothes dot com. Stop by and check out the adorable baby clothes and gorgeous tutus with matching baby headbands.