buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 13, 2011

World's Best Cat Litter™'s new Scented Multiple Cat Clumping Formula

We only have one cat in our house because well he is a handful by himself. He is spoiled and has a major attitude. He is a indoor cat and doesn't go outside. We love him but he can be stinky. I have tried alot of cat litters but after about 2 days it is stinky. We scoop it daily and change it weekly but it still stinks up the house. That why we decided to try Worlds best cat litter the new Scented Multiple Cat Clumping Formula.
Honestly I wasn't expecting it to do much different then the other brands I use but it did. My regular brand like I said stinks after 2 days even with scooping and putting baking soda in it. World's Best Cat Litter I used the whole 7lb bag for my cats litter box. I like that it didn't have all the dust like the other brands. It had a slight scent to it but not overpowering. It was more gritty looking so it definitely looked different. So how did it work? Well first 3 days good no smell too bad . It really kept the odor at bay. The fourth day slight smell. But by the 5th day starting smelling even with scooping and everything. We then dumped it on the 7th day and clean the whole litter box out.

Overall though it lasted 2 to 3 times longer than regular cat litter I use and alot better than the really generic ones. So after seeing how well it clumped and was easy to scoop and seeing that it kept the odor at bay longer than the others I tried I definitely would use it again. So if you have a cat or multiple cats you should definitely check out Worlds best cat litter.

No comments: