buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, August 20, 2011

THE 5TH QUARTER Comes to Blu-ray and DVD August 30

THE 5TH QUARTER
On Blu-ray and DVD August 30
1Hour 51 minutes
PG-13

Synopsis:
A recent recipient of the Dove Foundation’s “Family-Approved” seal for all audiences over the age of twelve and in the spirit of The Blind Side, comes this inspiring true story of family, faith and football. Aidan Quinn (Legends of the Fall, A Shine of Rainbows) and Andie MacDowell (Four Weddings and a Funeral, Groundhog Day) deliver emotionally stirring performances as the mother and father of Jon Abbate, a rising football star at Wake Forest University. Their lives are suddenly shattered when the family’s youngest son, Luke, is killed in a tragic accident. Inspired by Luke’s memory, Jon courageously leads the Wake Forest team to a series of last-minute victories — leading to a thrilling climax that will “make you stand up and cheer” (NYC Movie Guru). THE 5TH QUARTER will be available on single-disc Blu-ray and single-disc DVD in the U.S. and Canada. Pre-book is July 20.
My Opinion:
I love drama and tearjerker movies and this one is definitely all of that plus more. This was a great family movie! The younger ones didnt get into it but my 9, 10 and 12 year old loved it too. It brings families and reality closer. We love watching football movies but seeing this family get closer after this horrible accident was inspirational. It really makes you think what if that was to happen to me. What would I do? I dont think I would be as strong as them. I cant imagine losing my child ever. The closing things I have ever came to it was losing my child in utero and losing my best friend my nephew. That was hard! So this movie was so good and brought tears to my eyes. Definitely a movie I would recommend to everyone! So definitely check this movie out when it comes out on the 30th of August!

No comments: