buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Fringe: The Complete Third Season on DVD

Season 3 of Fringe is set within two distinctive worlds where one world is affected by the actions that occur in the other. Lets think about that. That's what I love about Fringe it makes me think lol. Now I am thinking about two worlds that are affected by each other which makes me compare it to my own life. I know that is a little different than the show but in all senses it is like the same. I am a mom, wife, daughter, sibling and friend in real life but I have a whole other persona in the online world with my blog. I mean really I am the same person but me online is not as shy and more relaxed and less stressed. Me in the real world I am frantic. I am always busy and stressed and I get sick alot. Sometimes I am very weak and emotional in the real world but online I am a strong capable person who goes far beyond my expectations. How do I make that work? I really don't know at times lol. I like to be someone people can look up to and learn from and be someone other than my shy self. I think it works because online is online and can be unseen and unnoticed for the most part where as the real life everything goes noticed and criticized and so on. Everything leads to something else and keeps going and going. The same with Fringe. There is cause and affect and having two worlds with everything the same except different choices in life brought everyone to different points in their life. It is so neat to think about this and get those wheels in that brain a spinning right? You have to check out Fringe. You can Pre-order your copy of Fringe: The Complete Third Season on DVD here today: http://bit.ly/o2MYBv ! So head over and check this out! Its a awesome show!

I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Fringe: The Complete Third Season on DVD/Blu-Ray.

No comments: