buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Supernatural: The Anime Series on DVD and Blu-Ray

I know I have been talking  about Supernatural alot lately but really it is a good show and I cant get enough of it. I loved how the creators developed a new animated world, which meant some characters had to go through a makeover to fit the feel of the new environments. If I could makeover myself in order to explore new situations, I would make myself into a more professional looking or medical looking person so I could really check out my career goals in a whole new prospective and make sure its what I want. I mean really I would changed my body in many ways since I had kids but I know if I had the choice I would like to see how I would be looked at and treated if I was more professional and medical career like and less like just a SAHM. I love being a mom and all but I miss looking like I actually do more out in the world other than taking care of kids. I think it would be interesting to see how different you would be treated, looked at and how even yourself would act. If you could have a makeover in life to explore other situations what do you think you would be?

Anyways back to Supernatural the Anime Series lol. You have to check this show out and remember you can order your copy of Supernatural: The Anime Series on DVD or Blu-Ray here today: http://bit.ly/p0WOMq

“I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Supernatural: The Anime Series on DVD/Blu-Ray."

No comments: