buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Nutrisystem Nation- Week 10

Yep I'm back with this weeks progress report of my Nutrisystem weight loss journey. Can you believe its been 10 weeks? I cant believe it. It seems like yesterday I started this system. This week was alot easier. I ate what I was supposed to minus a few of the vegetables and dairy/proteins and I didn't drink enough water but overall I didn't cheat with any junk food. Not saying the cotton candy at the kids carnival or the snow cones weren't very tempting because man they were.
I did exercise a little more this week but still not as much as I should. I swear its so hard for me to fit in exercise for 30 minute when I am busy 25 hours of the day and there is only 24 lol. I have started while cooking dinner I do squats or leg lifts. I also jog to the the mailbox and back as well. So I try to fit something in while I work lol. Not much but something is better than nothing!
Food this week was ok. Honestly I still love the pizzas plus some of the other dinners and most of the breakfasts. Lunch is the hard one for me. I wish they had a few different items for lunch. I eat the 3 cheese chicken pasta, the Italian wedding soup, fudge graham bar, and the hot dogs. Honestly after a few weeks I am getting worn out on them so I tend lately not to eat a Nutrisystem lunch entree and just have a salad or some vegetables and maybe a small piece of chicken breast or something that usually goes with the lunch entree. But other than that the food has been great and very filling.

Results so Far
Starting 130lbs
week 1 128lbs loss of 2lbs
week 2 126lbs loss of 2lbs
week 3 127lbs gain of 1lb still down 3lbs overall
week 4 126lbs loss of 1lb down 4lbs since started
week 5 124lbs loss of 2lbs down 6lbs since started
week 6 123.5lbs loss of 1/2 lb down  6.5 lbs since started
week 7 123.5lbs no loss or gain down 6.5 lbs since started
week 8 123lbs loss of 1/2 lb down 7 lbs since I started
week 9 122.5lbs loss of 1/2lb down 7.5 lbs since started
week 10 121lbs loss of 1.5 lbs down 9lbs since started

I am so excited that I loss this week. I tried so hard.Honestly when I got on the scale I didn't expect it to change much but 1 and 1/2 pounds is awesome. I am 1 pound away from my 10lb mark then I can expand it to a 15lbs mark but for my 12 week goal I said 10lbs so about 1 pound a week and I am almost there and that is awesome. To lose 9lbs in 2 1/2 months is quite a accomplishment. As most of you know I am studying to be a nurse and this semester I am studying nutrition and I have learn alot and one is a good healthy weight loss is 1 to 2 lbs a week so I am doing great. So I am proud of myself this week and hoping next week to be able to tell you I made it to my goal fingers crossed!

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog

Nutrisystem products free of charge in exchange for my reviews and all opinions are my own.

No comments: