buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Nutrisystem Nation- Week 9

So its that time again for my weekly post about my Nutrisystem weight loss journey.Another week down Awesome! So week 9 ugh lol! Its been a tough week. I have been sick, had my oldest 2 teeth removed and orthodontist appointment, my 7years olds check up appointment, all of our flu shots done and my cats shots done. So yes a busy long week! I stook to the diet though but not alot of exercise going on this week either.

The food this week was yummy since I got my new shipment and all stuff I choose this time so I knew I liked it all haha. I love the blueberry muffins and apple strudel scones for breakfast and their great on the go. Lunch I like the hot dogs and the three cheese pasta and chicken. Dinner I usually eat the pizzas with a salad and I am satisfied. I love the thin mint crunch bars are amazing. So I did pretty well with the food this week. I didn't have too many cravings for other things this week which was wonderful. I did exercise 5 to 10 minutes everyday to be at least something lol even though I wanted to curl up in bed all day. I am still getting over my head cold and migraine. So that's this weeks challenge haha!

Results so far
Starting 130lbs
week 1 128lbs loss of 2lbs
week 2 126lbs loss of 2lbs
week 3 127lbs gain of 1lb still down 3lbs overall
week 4 126lbs loss of 1lb down 4lbs since started
week 5 124lbs loss of 2lbs down 6lbs since started
week 6 123.5lbs loss of 1/2 lb down  6.5 lbs since started
week 7 123.5lbs no loss or gain down 6.5 lbs since started
week 8 123lbs loss of 1/2 lb down 7 lbs since I started
Week 9 122.5lbs loss of 1/2lb down 7.5 lbs since started

This week I know I lost more but I am retaining alot of water right now and that isn't helping and being sick wasn't helping either. I know though I did have to tighten my belt this week even more. I know I am down a whole pants size and that makes me very happy too. 3 more weeks to go and my goal is to hit that 10lb mark by than and I can do it I know it!

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog

Nutrisystem products free of charge in exchange for my reviews and all opinions are my own.

No comments: