buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 6 of the Christmas Gift Guide- The Cult of Lego book review

Do you have a Lego lover in your house? I know we do. My son and husband love Lego's. Honestly so do me and my girls as well. I mean who doesn't love to build with those little bricks and see what we can create. I love that we get to use our imagination to create all kinds of amazing things. I have a perfect gift for those Lego lovers and it's called The Cult of LEGO by John Baichtal and Joe Meno, from No Starch Press. If you love LEGO, you’ll really enjoy this book.
The Cult of LEGO isn’t like most of the other LEGO books that only show pages and pages of model examples. This book isn’t going to show you how to build a race car, but it does have tons of info about LEGO brick history, as well as AFOLs (Adult Fans of LEGO) and their creations.The book is full color, hardcover, with 304 pages. There are 12 chapters that cover topics such as: The History of LEGO, Minifig Mania and LEGO Art. 
We have loved the book. It is so interesting to read all about Lego's history and see the awesome pictures of stuff people have built with them like life size models of them selves or of WWII ships or even working vending machines. I mean wow is all I can say! I love the little tidbits of information it also shares. It is fun to see that most of the people that are building these amazing Lego structures are in their 30's and 40's. We can't get enough of this book.

So if you are looking for a great Christmas present for your Lego lover check out Cult of Lego book. They will love it and so will you!

No comments: