buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Nutrisystem Nation- Week 12

Yep I'm back with this weeks progress report of my Nutrisystem weight loss journey. Its been 12 week a total of 3 months since I started down this eating right journey. Wow! I have lost weight and am still losing and I feel healthier and happier about my self. To be honest not all temptations and urges have gone away but I know how much to eat and what to eat in moderation and what is good to eat. That is a huge accomplishment. I have changed how my whole family eats as well and thats awesome for when I go off Nutrisystem in a couple short weeks.
 So How did I do this week? Well this was a challenging week with all that yummy Halloween candy around and I love gummy type candys haha. I did pretty good though I stayed with fat free candys with low calories and low sugar if not sugar free. Trust me it was hard! I did alot of walking this week so that was my exercise for the week. I had midterms and stuff as well which kept me busy and not thinking of food so thats a good thing too. So for the results right?

Results so Far
Starting 130lbs
week 1 128lbs loss of 2lbs
week 2 126lbs loss of 2lbs
week 3 127lbs gain of 1lb still down 3lbs overall
week 4 126lbs loss of 1lb down 4lbs since started
week 5 124lbs loss of 2lbs down 6lbs since started
week 6 123.5lbs loss of 1/2 lb down  6.5 lbs since started
week 7 123.5lbs no loss or gain down 6.5 lbs since started
week 8 123lbs loss of 1/2 lb down 7 lbs since I started
week 9 122.5lbs loss of 1/2lb down 7.5 lbs since started
week 10 121lbs loss of 1.5 lbs down 9lbs since started
week 11 120lbs loss of 1 lb  down 10 lbs since I started and my first weight loss goal!
week 12 119lbs loss of 1 lb down 11 lbs since started!

Another pound down I am thinking I make it to my second and last goal yay! I love the feeling of losing weight and getting healthier!

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog

Nutrisystem products free of charge in exchange for my reviews and all opinions are my own.

No comments: