buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Gracie's Gift Children Book Review

We love books in our home. We read them every night before bed. Are favorite thing is when we find books that have their names in it. So when we got the chance to review Gracie's Gift we had to get it for our Gracie. She was so excited!

This was a very adorable book and my Gracie loved it and so did my other girls. Now this Gracie in the book is completely opposite then my Gracie with my Gracie loves hair bows and this one does not lol. But my girls thought it so fun. I love the meaning and story behind the book. We love the illustrations. They are absolutely adorable and girly. This is definitely a hit in our house!

To learn more about the book Gracie’s Gift and the author Andrea Trosclair, visit Andrea’s website at http://www.trosclairtales.com/. You can also purchase the book on the website while you’re there, or I found it on Amazon for $16.95 and eligible for free super saver shipping. Also be sure to become a fan of Trosclair Tales on Facebook. This would make a awesome gift for your little girl on Christmas. So head over and check it out!

No comments: