buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 23, 2011

Look your best this Holiday season with Hair accessories from Coveryourhair.com


With five girls I have tons of hair accessories. We can never have too many. We dont dress up much other than Holidays or for pictures but my girls love things in their hair daily. So where do I find some of my girls adorable hair clips and hats? Cover Your Hair has everything my girls love for great low prices. That's why I love them!


This holiday season I knew where to go to get my girls the cutest bows for Christmas pictures and parties. I was also lucky enough to get a cute peacock eye feather clip for my oldest for review as well and my daughter is in awe with it. Lots of her friends wear the feather berets and this is the first one we have got so you bet we will be getting alot more in the future haha. The feather clip is gorgeous. The beautiful blue and greens in the peacock feathers are absolutely amazing. The feathers are soft and the whole clip is very well made especially for the price. I am very impressed and so is my daughter and her friends. They had to know where to get some as well. So if you love hair accessories or have a little one that loves them you have to check out Cover Your Hair.

No comments: