buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Need a gift for the man in your life check out Bacon Lube

My husband is a huge bacon lover and recently really been wanting everything to do with bacon. Did you know they have practically anything you can thing of bacon themed. Yep its true! I mean bacon envelopes, bacon chap stick, bacon candy, bacon ranch, bacon mayonnaise, even bacon baby formula and bacon vodka. I thought I seen it all until my favorite bacon product company J&D's emailed me about their newest line just in time for Christmas. Yep Bacon Lube. Lol yep that shocked me and made me giggle but sparked my interest of a cute gift to put in my hubby's stocking yep the Bacon Lube haha.

J&D’s baconlube™ is water based, proudly Made in America and is the gold standard of meat flavored massage oils.  baconlube is like the McRib of sex - it’s delicious, makes men crazy, is here for a limited time and is in short supply, so don’t miss out.  We only made 3,000 bottles of this pork flavored nectar and it’s available starting Tuesday November 14th at www.baconlube.com for $11.99 – just in time to make for a very happy holiday season.   
FACT - People are passionate about bacon.  According to a recent survey of Canadians by Maple Leaf Foods, Canada’s market leader in the bacon category, when asked to choose between bacon and sex, more than four in 10 (43%) chose bacon.  Thanks to baconlube, Canadians will never have to choose between two of life’s greatest pleasures again.  So you’re welcome Canada, you’re welcome - we’ve got your back.

I just this for a review and I must say it does have a bacon scent but some other scent as well. It is not too bad smelling but honestly I wouldn't use it for the purpose it is meant for but it is definitely gonna be a great gag gift for my hubby to add to his bacon product collection. So do you have a bacon lover in your house or know someone that is? This would make a great present for them and get a few laughs as well so check out Bacon Lube and all the other awesome products J&D's has trust me we love the bacon salt, the ketchup salt, the bacon ranch and my boys love the bacon chap stick. So they dp have some amazing must have products. So head over and pick some up. Remember the Bacon Lube is limited time only 3,000 bottles made. Once they are gone they are gone.

No comments: