buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Tune into Rizzoli & Isles Dec. 12th its a new episode

I fell in love with Rizzoli & Isles last season and have loved it since. It is suspenseful and exciting and full of drama. I am excited for the new episodes to start Dec. 12th.

Dec. 12th episode Synopsis:
Jane attends her high school reunion and brings Maura along for the ride, but the fun is cut short when one of her old classmates turns up dead on the football field. Jane must focus on the past when she realizes that everyone in her class is a potential suspect. Meanwhile, Korsak gets a visit from ex-wife Melody Patterson (recurring guest star LOLITA DAVIDOVICH), who hopes he'll invest in her new business. Plus, recurring guest star CHRIS VANCE returns as Sgt. Major Charles 'Casey' Jones, an old flame of Jane's, and recurring guest star MATTHEW DEL NEGRO appears as Angela's car mechanic, Giovanni, who has eyes for Maura. Tune-in to the show (Mondays at 10/9c on TNT)

After reading the synopsis I am intrigued in watching what gonna happen next. I mean could you imagine one of your old classmates turning up dead at your class reunion? Then to think someone you went to school with and grew up with could be the murderer. That would be hard. I know They will do a awesome job at finding the murderer and there will be lots of action. So I am excited to see how it all turns out. So tune in Dec.12th on TNT at 10/9c and every Monday after to keep up with all of Rizzoli & Isles. If you need to check up on it or have never seen it before check out season 1 on DVD at http://bit.ly/lnDvyi

1 comment:

AudreyO said...

I so seldom watch t.v. but this sounds great. I love mysteries like this in books, I'll bet I'd love the series. Thanks for sharing.