buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, October 26, 2012

150 Best Donut recipes

Do you love donuts like I do? I mean topped with a chocolate glaze or rolled in cinnamon sugar, fresh homemade donuts are impossible to resist. Yummy makes me want to make some right now!  Whatever your favorite, the fluffy yeast style or the denser cake variety, donuts are fun and surprisingly easy to make at home with this awesome recipe book called 150 Best Donut Recipes.

This collection of delicious recipes features a wide variety of choices. You’ll find recipes for raised donuts (made with yeast), cake-based donuts, baked donuts, holiday donuts and one-bite donuts, and dozens of recipes for toppings, glazes and fillings. The best part the recipes are all very easy to make and follow. My kids love helping me with the recipes and eating the delicious donuts.

So if you and your family love cooking, love treats and especially love donuts you have to check out 150 Best Donut Recipes. You will be glad you did trust me!

No comments: