buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

300 Sensational Soups recipe book review

Baby it's cold outside! Time to break out the soup recipes to warm you up this cold, cold winter. If you were like me and don't have alot of recipes then I got the perfect book for you. It's called 300 Sensational Soups!

This wonderful recipe book has tons of tasty mouth watering soups. I honestly can say there is a soup for everything now even dessert. These recipes are easy to use and most are fairly cheap to make. Best of all every soup I have tried my family has loved. My 4 year old's favorite is the Wild Mushroom and Orzo with Italian meatballs. The whole family adore the Butternut Squash Soup. Even my mom loved the Pork and Scallion Wonton soup recipe. There are so many recipes that you are bound to find a few you will want to try if not all.

So if you love soups you have to try 300 Sensational Soups. You will love it and so will everyone else. Plus this awesome recipe book make a great Christmas present for the foodie in your family!

No comments: