buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

SanDisk and Erin Manning's Top 3 Tips for perfect baby photos

Most of you know I am a beginning photograher. I love taking pictures of everything and I have took some classes on photography but I love learning more. Photographer, author and educator Erin Manning provides her Top 3 Tips for capturing better baby photos. Erin gives you advice on setting the scene and getting close to the baby for those perfect images, as well as using a SanDisk Ultra SDHC card to make sure she never misses a shot. These are some amazing tips and taking your own photos not only saves you tons of money but is extremely easy!

“I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for SanDisk. I received a product sample to thank me for participating”

1 comment:

Shari Fox said...

I think the SanDisc ULTRA cards are awesome. I have been using them for over a year now.