buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, February 1, 2013

The Really Big Cooking Show Spring edition coming Apr. 13th,2013


Yep it's back The Really Big Cooking Show was such a hit last fall it actually sold out! I got the amazing opportunity to go with my older kids and we had so much fun learning new easy and yummy recipes. Since the I've used the recipes many times and they were a lifesaver. So when I got the chance to go to the Spring edition I said heck ya I want to go! Lol! Now I'm so excited and can't wait til it's here so I can learn some more easy and yummy recipes.

If you live in Utah and love to cook or want to know some easy recipes then get your tickets to this awesome event. You will be glad you did but remember to get your tickets early because last time they sold out! Check out the website here  http://thereallybigcookingshow.com/ and get your tickets at Seagull Book.

No comments: