buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, May 3, 2013

Ride Along Dolly Seat review


My girls, all 5 of them, have the American Girl like dolls and the little girls especially love taking them everywhere with them. Now that it is Spring and the weather is getting nice we are spending alot of time outside playing and riding bikes. The girls try and give their dolls rides as well lol. So when I got the chance to try out Ride Along Dolly bike seats I knew my girls would love them.

When we got the bike seat the girls were already fighting over who's bike it would go on ugh lol. I told them we would try it out and if we like it we would get the other 2 one. So we attached it to the bike with one bolt and it was sturdy and ready to go. My girls couldn't wait to take turns riding their dolls around the neighborhood. We love that it has a seat belt to keep the dolls safe. They love how pink and pretty the seat is. Its definitely a girl seat lol. I love that it is light and not too big. I also love how sturdy it is. It fits on my youngest 12" bike and on my other girls 16" bikes easily.

This is a favorite with my girls and yep now I am going to have to buy some for the other girls. I already bought one for my 6 year old for her birthday now just have to buy one more for my 8 year old. They just love giving their dolls and stuff animals rides all over and it is absolutely adorable watching them. This is definitely a fun bike accessory for this Spring and Summer. If you have a little girl with a birthday coming up or just want to get them something they will love for a graduation present then check out Ride Along Dolly Seat. They will love it and so will you! Plus check out all their other cute bike accessories to bling out your little girls bike! You can check them out on Facebook and Pinterest as well!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: