buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 3, 2013

Summer Fun with Kidorable towels

It is Summer time and that means alot of water activities outside. I literally think my kids are part fish. They love playing int he water! Which means sunscreen, and towels. My kids love having their own special towels to dry off plus it makes it easier if we are out some place or at parties to find which is their towel. Kidorable has the cutest towel wraps and my kids love them.

I got my almost 7 year a Mermaid towel and she adores it. She loves that it is like a robe and she can wrap it around her and still play without it falling off. At water-day at school she brought and all the little girls were in awe of her towel. Everyone wanted to use it. When we went to the water park I had so many moms ask me where I got the adorable towel. I of course proudly said Kidorable. I mean they have the perfect towels for every child's likes. There is Mermaids, Cats, Pirates, frogs, Ladybugs, Fairies, Fireman, and even Dinosaurs plus more. best part they are made with a soft cotton and are so absorbent. They come in two sizes one for newborn to 2 and the other for 3-6. I have to also say they are so quality made and will last the whole Summer or longer. My kids are outside everyday with them and they are on the ground and thrown around but they still look perfect!

Trust me you will love these awesome towels. You kids will love them! You will also get so many compliments and looks for these cute towels. So head over to Kidorable today and get yours now! You wont regret it!

No comments: