buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, July 15, 2013

Eco Nuts Soap Nuts- A natural way to clean your cloths without chemicals


There are alot of people who use laundry detergent every day and they may or may not be aware that there is a cancer causing chemical that can be found in most detergents. Many of us do not know the long term consequences of continued used of these products but there is an safe and natural alternative.

Consumers can avoid harsh detergents and fabric softeners with Eco Nuts, an all-natural detergent of berries that grow in the Himalayas that naturally produce soap. The soap is saponin, a natural cleaner that works as a surfactant to clean your clothes just as your regular detergent would except it is an organic product and safer to use for your family. Eco Nuts are gentle on both clothes and skin, making them ideal for those with sensitive skin, eczema, allergies and psoriasis. Because they are so mild, they are perfect for baby clothes and cloth diapers. All-Natural Eco Nuts are also great for septic and grey water systems.

So now that all sounds great right but you want to know how they work, at least I would want to know! So I got some of the Eco Nuts to try out and I was immediately intrigued. You get a plain small drawstring bag that you put 4-5 of the Eco nuts in then toss in washing machine with your dirty cloths. When wash is done pull the bag out and set to dry for next use. Each bag of 4-5 nuts can be used up to 10 times before you put new nut in. So the save some money as well.

So first I try them on my towels. Being summer my towels are piling up in the laundry room from all the swimming. I put the bag of nuts in and then the towels in and started the washing machine. This doesn't foam up with bubbles and is scent free so you definitely cant tell if they are getting clean from that. So I waited until they were finished washing and inspected them. They honestly looked clean but it was hard to tell because they were not real dirty when they went in.Then I put them in the dryer and let the Eco nuts dry for another load. I was surprised to see how soft and fluffy my towels were after they dried. You would of thought I put fabric softener in but I didn't. So I loved that.

Lastly I wanted to see if it effected my youngest excema. She has allergies to most soaps and detergents so I wanted to make sure this didn't trigger her allergies. I was glad to see they didn't and she was able to use the stuff I was with these new Eco Nuts. So overall I was impressed with how these worked especially since they really don't look like they would just being dried up fruit looking things. So if your into the green organic living or want to live healthier without all the harsh chemicals or have allergies you should definitely check out Eco Nuts!

No comments: