buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Simply Snackin- all natural on the go protein jerky


With exercising and trying to eat right I really look at what I eat. I try to increase the protein and lower the carbs, fat and calories. I love jerky of all kids but usually it is high in sodium and fat. So when I found out about Simply Snackin jerky I had to try it!
Simply Snackin has 1/2 a gram of Fat, around 8 grams of Protein, around 5 grams of Carbs and low Sodium and low Cholesterol. Its also has a good amount of Iron and they are Gluten free. There is Chicken jerky and Beef jerky plus they have some dried fruits in them as well. Some of their awesome flavors include Beef Sirloin with Cranberries and Blueberries, Beef Sirloin with Apples and Cherries, Teriyaki Beef Sirloin with Pineapples, Chicken Breast with Italian Seasonings and Romano Cheese, Chicken Breast with Black Bean Salsa, and Teriyaki Chicken Breast with Mangoes and Papayas.
 Me and my family absolutely love them. They were juicy, tender and full of flavor. They were the best jerky I have ever tasted. I couldn't get enough of them. I wanted to hide them from my family because ones they tasted them they wanted more as well. Even my husband couldn't get enough of them. I mean they are literally that good. I cant wait til I have money to order more!

So if you love jerky or want some high protein snacks that taste wonderful or are on a diet and want a snack that wont ruin your diet then you have to check out Simply Snakin Jerky. You will love them and they will turn into you favorite thing! So get some today!

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: