buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, September 16, 2013

Dizolve laundry detergent strips

With a family of 8 I should say I live in the laundry room. I do probably 5 loads or more a week. We go through a lot of laundry detergent and stain remover and sometime they spill and make messes. So when we got the chance to try out Dizolve detergent strips I couldn't wait!
Dizolve laundry strips are sheets of perfect measured laundry detergent on little strips that are Eco friendly and easy to use. They are low suds and even work in HE machines. They are hypoallergenic. Also a portion off all sales go to youth educational programs!

 I love I don't have to deal with messy liquids and powders. It gets my kids clothes clean and it has no real scent to irritate my youngest exzema. I also love that its easy to use and it dissolves fast so no residue left on the clothes like some powders leave. It is priced great so it actually saves me money. So if your looking for something easy, messy free, Eco friendly and saves money to clean your clothes check out Dizolve laundry strips!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: