buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

FucoThin Green Review

I am honestly not a great dieter or exerciser. Its not that I don't like it: it's that I have no motivation. I love yummy healthy foods like salads, soups and fruits and veggies. I could eat them all day everyday but then I get bored or out someplace and see a candy bar or donut and think well its fast and easy and one isn't too bad. Then with exercise I get bored easily! I love the feeling of working out and exercising and going for walks but I so need a dependable workout buddy! I know what my problems are and I am now back to cutting down on the sweets and pushing my self to exercise more. Now I just need some energy to get me really going! Thats where I tried FucoThin Green.

I am also a herbal and home remedy fanatic. I took nutrition and I know alot of things aren't safe just because they are natural but I love green teas which are a great natural product. I love finding products that are natural that gives me a boost I need to get me through the day and help me get to my goals as well as dealing and caring for 6 kids. I tried FucoThin Green and at first I was nervous I would get headaches and jitters like alot of energy booster give me. I have been taking this for a little over a week and I haven't noticed the weight loss but I have noticed some boost in energy. I have not exeperienced any headaches from it or jitters. With the boost of energy it gives me I can get things done. This alone has made me want to keep taking FucoThin Green!

A little more about FucoThin Green from the website:
It is a Raw Concentrated Fucoxanthin Plus Raw Green Coffee Bean Extract. It has Clinically Studied ingredients and it naturally boosts metabolism  without the Jitters. It powerfully supports healthy blood sugar levels and  minimizes fat Storage. It increases lean body mass with Svetol® Green coffee Bean Extract. It is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Non-GMO, Vegan, and Soy Free.  FucoTHIN® GREEN is the first 100% natural, RAW, Whole Food supplement to combine the fat burning power and glucose support of two clinically studied, non-stimulant, natural thermogenics: Xanthigen® (RAW, Concentrated Fucoxanthin) and Svetol® (RAW, Naturally Decaffeinated Green Coffee Bean Extract).

So check it out on the website and at your local health food or herbal store!

No comments: