Four Cheese Pita Pocket courtesy of WearEver
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 4 medium pita breads
- ¾ cup shredded Italian cheese mixture (mozzarella, provolone, Parmesan, etc.)
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- Marinara sauce for dipping, if desired
1. In a bowl, stir together the cheeses, basil, oregano and pepper.
2. Cut the break halfway around the edge, fill with the cheese mixture.
3. Spray your WearEver Cast Lite Fry Pan with cooking spray and set over medium-high heat. Grill the sandwiches until the cheese melts. Cut in half.
4. If desired, serve with your favorite marinara sauce on the side. Repeat with the remianing sandwiches.