buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Paparazzi Jewelry and accessories all $5

My girls love jewelry and hair things. Honestly they could literally have 10 jewelry boxes full and still want more. So I am always looking for gorgeous and pretty jewelry and accessories that are reasonably priced. So when I came across Paparazzi I was in love.
Paparazzi is a great place to get jewelry and hair accessories for only $5. Yes I said it everything is only $5! You cant beat that deal! I got my oldest a adorable purple and silver necklace and earring set that she is absolutely love with. They are great quality made and so pretty. She has got so many compliments on them and she loves that she can tell her friends they were only $5 through Paparazzi.
I also got a very cute stylish white and black polka dot flower hair clip. It is sturdy and made to last through all my girls. We love it cause it matches with almost everything my girls love to wear. It is perfect size and looks fabulous on. Definitely worth the $5!

So if your looking for gorgeous cheap jewelry and accessories you have to check out Gloria's Paparazzi. You will find tons of stuff you will absolutely love. All the stuff will make awesome Christmas presents or birthday presents. Plus Paparazzi is always looking for people to help distrubute their stuff and make money by selling this awesome stuff if your looking for some extra holiday cash. So check them out today! Also check out Gloria's Paparazzi on Facebook for deals and contests!

No comments: