buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, October 25, 2013

Shoulder Buddies Toy Review


Are you looking for something different and unique that your kids will love? I know I am always looking for some different for my kids that not everyone already has. Well I have found something my kids think is pretty cool and they are called Shoulder Buddies.
Shoulder Buddies are adorable, wearable characters that come with "Smart Cards" that share valuable life lessons. Kids love to collect and wear their Shoulder Buddies, while learning about the great messages that come with them! Each Shoulder Buddy figurine is approximately 4 inches high with fuzzy fluffle hair and 1.5 inches wide. They come with a Magical Coin that attracts to the magnet that is attached to the cute little Shoulder Buddies. You put the magic coin under your shirt on your shoulder then attach the buddy to the top of the shirt over the coin and it will stick all day while your kid plays and has fun.

My girls think it is cool to have a buddy on their shoulder. They have become a new fashion accessory to them. They have really enjoyed playing with them. Even their friends thought they were neat! I see a new trend come on! So if your looking for something different for your kids to love then check out Shoulder buddies! They would make great stocking stouffers!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: