buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Corset Chick review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I was totally born in the wrong era. I love the clothing from the 50's, 60's and 70's. I absolutely love the classic pin up girls! So when i had the opportunity to try out a gorgeous corset from Corset Chick I couldnt wait.

I love corsets. I think they are sexy but classy. I used one for Halloween a few years and it was a hit. I got a adorable little pink and black corset to try. I loved the ruffles and lace. I loved how perfectly it fit plus how nice it looked on. I cant wait to do a pin up type picture with it. This corset was beautifully made. It is just gorgeous especially how reasonably priced it was. I told a few of my model friends and photographer friends about them and they cant wait to order some!

Honestly if you love corset you have to check out Corset Chick. You will fall in love with their stuff and you will love the way they look on you. You can find one in any color your heart desires which is awesome. so head over and check them out today!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: