buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, December 5, 2013

'Multicolor Kid' Personalized #Book review

All kids love when they get something personalized with their name or picture in it or on it. I know all my kids do especially my 5 year old who is learning to read and learning her colors. So when I got the chance to try out the Multicolor kid personalized book I had to get it for her.
The Multicolor kid book is a fun kids book that will help them learn colors and emotions. It has their name on pretty much every page. My daughter actually feels like the book is talking about her. Everything the book describes for each color is perfect for my daughter. It is a fun and brightly colored book. Even very little ones will love to sit and stare at all the pretty and colorful pictures in this book. It makes a awesome Christmas gift and birthday gift or a just because I love you gift.
So if you haven't checked out Flattenme personalized books yet please do. You will love them and so will your little ones. There are many to chose from and you can personalize them and just have fun with these special little books. So get your today!

No comments: